• Idris Elba says a Luther film is close to happening, TV Shows, Luther
  • The Alienist starts a new season July 19th, with photos and season synopsis posted, TV Shows
  • The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina will end after the upcoming 4th season on Netflix
  • The Wonder Years is being rebooted by ABC with a black family with Lee Daniels as the creator
  • A limited series about Lena Horne with her grandaughter executive producing and writing is in the works for Showtime
  • Teaser Trailer for The Boys Season 2 has dropped, TV Shows---Scifi---The Boys. Season 2 premieres September 4th
  • Javicia Leslie has been recast as Batwoman for Season 2, making her the first black actress to be cast in the role
  • Dead To Me has been renewed for a third, and final, season TV Shows--Comedies
  • New installment of I'll Be Gone In The Dark on this Sunday, Join the discussion in TV Shows---Reality tv
  • Are you watching the redone Perry Mason? Join the discussion in TV shows---Drama
  • What are you watching on TV? TV Section---get suggestions and add your own
  • Check out our Films section. Join the discussion of the worst film you've ever seen. Talk about what movie you've seen lately and what you thought, and get ideas and more. Films
  • Danai Gurira hopes for an end to racism in culture and society, in magazine spread
  • Who would you like to have Shiva eat? Join the discussion TWD General
  • Covid-19 discussion, updates and news in Community
  • Discuss the Season 10 finale of TWD, air dates, spoilers and more in TWD Spoilers
  • Have you seen I May Destroy You? What do you think? TV shows---Drama--I May Destroy You(HBO)
  • All day marathon of Better Call Saul will air July 9th for all 10 episodes of Season 5
  • SDCC at home lineups will be announced in the next two weeks
  • The new Chris Meloni/Stabler Law and Order show is set to premiere this fall, and Chris Meloni has announced there will be cross overs with SVU. What do you think of that and his character and Benson as a potential couple? Join the discussion TV Shows----Drama--Law and Order Organized Crime
  • Fun games in the Community section----on Food, Character names, TV shows and more
  • Congratulations to Greaterpursuit for winning our latest scavenger hunt!
  • What are you cooking? Community

Politics

Top Bottom